Want a rewarding role in an organisation working to deliver lasting impact in the global response to HIV?
Then take a look at our current vacancies listed below.
Not only can we offer you a varied and rewarding role, you will also receive:
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Flexible working
- Personal training allowance, plus access to a programme of central training opportunities
- Development opportunities, including secondments and attendance at events & conferences
- Employee assistance programme (confidential, independent, free)
- Recognition awards.
Equal Opportunities Statement
The Alliance is committed to equality in all we do. Externally it is at the heart of our vision of a world without AIDS. Internally we embrace diversity and seek to promote diversity in all our activities, whilst developing a culture that reflects this belief. Having a diverse workforce enhances our work by bringing diverse viewpoints to bear on the issues and challenges we are working on.
We are committed to developing a workforce that reflects the composition of the communities in which it is located. Since the Alliance’s inception, it has been committed to promoting access to employment opportunities for those affected by the global HIV epidemic, including people living with HIV.
Protecting your information
If there are no links, there are currently no vacancies. Please check back again.